Author Topic: The beauty and glory of the TEN COMMANDMENTS  (Read 3710 times)

Offline Robert

• Administrator
    • Society for the Practical Establishment and Perpetuation of the TEN COMMANDMENTS
The beauty and glory of the TEN COMMANDMENTS
« on: September 13, 2011, 09:33:33 am »
THE SUPERIORITY OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
You are missing out on one of the greatest blessings of life if you have not been made fortunate enough to come to perceive the beauty and glory of the TEN COMMANDMENTS.  They are eternally superior to every other charter, law or political philosophy which humans obey.  I challenge anyone in the world to point to a law that is equal to or greater than the TEN COMMANDMENTS.  Only fools obey man made and demonic laws.  Click here http://www.tencommandments.org/superTen.html for information on the superiority of the TEN COMMANDMENTS.

Offline JLee

• new
Re: The beauty and glory of the TEN COMMANDMENTS
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 09:29:50 pm »
They are infinitely more glorious than all other laws when considering how all laws morph or are amended as the generations change or as rulers rise or fall from power. In my own words the Bible says that heaven and earth shall pass away, but the tencommandments will remain unchanged.

Offline Robert

• Administrator
    • Society for the Practical Establishment and Perpetuation of the TEN COMMANDMENTS
Re: The beauty and glory of the TEN COMMANDMENTS
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 07:46:02 am »
In my own words the Bible says that heaven and earth shall pass away, but the tencommandments will remain unchanged.

Good point  :)  Anyone who understands that all man made and demonic philosophies, religions, charters and laws will pass away, but the TEN COMMANDMENTS will endure forever should understand the utter foolishness of embracing man made and demonic belief systems.  They should abandon them all and embrace the indestructible TEN COMMANDMENTS!

Let it be noted that the above comment was made by a teenager :)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 07:51:22 am by Robert »